Sunday, April 28, 2013

Entry 3 - Pheonix: The Time Keeper

 

Missed Weekend Writing Warriors, but I didn't miss Snippet Sunday!


So I feel like it's time that I tell you what this story is called.  So far, it's incomplete, but if you continue to comment, perhaps I will become inspired to write more.


Previous Installments:
1 | 2


Title: Pheonix: The Time Keeper

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Before you continue on, you must know that this section is rated R for vulgar language.  You have been forewarned.


Today:


I turned back to my lost love, my marble tinted beauty.  She was changed, a piece of art in every sense of the word.  I leaned down and turned over her left palm, fearing the worst.  I didn’t want to see that familiar clock shaped brand: the mark of the Time Keeper.  Who gave him the right to choose when it was time for someone to die?
      I knew then that I had to find this son of a bitch.  I had to end the battle between right and wrong, the battle between being a god and being a man.  He fucked with the wrong lady, my lady.

6 comments:

  1. I love his determination in this week's snippet! Keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. This is something I actually wrote back in November or December. I haven't had the time to work on any writing in a little bit. Today I get to spend the next 4 or 5 hours typing up notes for my astronomy test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very intrigued by this snippet. I want to know more. I'll be looking forward to additional posts on this one...so I guess that means you need to keep working on it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as I have good feedback I will try to keep adding onto it.

      Delete
  4. This is so good, Oto! "and I reached for a pulse that I knew I wouldn’t find" and the "marble tinted beauty". Great visuals. Good intro into the MC. I like it. Yep, what Jessica said, "Keep writing!" :-)

    ReplyDelete